This position will be responsible for generating revenue and developing new business through list conditioning, cold calling, networking, social media and new/established verticals. This candidate is energetic, persistent and outcome-focused with a passion for success. They also have an internal drive that will allow them to thrive in our comfortable yet unstructured environment.
During the first 90-days, the candidate will be focused on learning the front end of our sales process, which will include shadowing our account executives, cold calling, list conditioning and product demonstrations. The focus of this period is to build a pipeline of prospects, learn the product and ReadyTalk sales culture and process.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 5 years minimum of experience in B to B Sales is required
- Strong ability and experience communicating and selling to IT professionals
- Strong understanding of technology
- Managing all aspects of building and maintaining a sales pipeline
- Creating and managing a strategic account penetration plan
- Planning daily-weekly-monthly sales activity
- Creating and executing campaigns targeting prospects
- Qualifying prospects
- Performing web-based demonstration
- Transferring seamlessly new business to the Account Management team
- Using sales force.com to manage and update sales activities
- Strong qualifying skills for cold calling and building their own prospecting list
- Comfortable selling to “C” level executives
- Ability to navigate a sale with multiple decision makers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong trustworthy relationships
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, often changing environment
- Strong problem-solving and attention to detail skills
- Effective time-management, planning and organization skills
- Aptitude to effectively prioritize and complete multiple task
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality, result based work
- Capacity to manage themselves
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with salesforce.com and CRM software is a PLUS
- Comfortable using and learning new technologies
Why work in sales at ReadyTalk?
- Best Companies to Work for in Colorado!
- Leading edge technology with challenging work and talented contributors in a progressive work environment
- A great culture – collaborative work environment and open-door policy (we don’t have doors!)
- Excellent benefits – ESOP, medical/vision/dental insurance 100% paid for our employees and their family, 401K and Flexible Spending programs, RTD Ecopass, tuition reimbursement and subsidized gym membership
- Weekly yoga classes, free gym access, massage therapist, chiropractor, bikes and a locker room area, fully-stocked kitchen complete with snacks and beer, a Nintendo Wii with Guitar Hero, an X-box 360
- Charitable contributions – donate 20 hours of your time to charities of your choice. ReadyTalk also matches your donations.
- Celebrations to reward and recognize hard work from team achievements, product releases and company miles stones: office mini-golf, champagne receptions, wine tastings and summer picnics!