This position is primarily responsible for providing Customer Service to ReadyTalk customer’s users. This position works closely with ReadyTalk customers, vendors, Sales team and Engineering team. Secondary responsibility includes updating customer-facing documentation, internal process documentation and other projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience plus one year minimum of experience in a customer facing Customer Service role.
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service and measurable results that demonstrate quality customer care.
- Provide Tier 1 support and service on the web-based application via phone and email to ReadyTalk’s retail customers and users. This includes:
o Answering basic questions about the ReadyTalk service,
o Answering “how do I…” type of questions
o Attempting basic troubleshooting for simple technical issues
o Providing account information
o Transferring other requests to the appropriate person
o Escalating issues as necessary
- Open cases and assign accordingly for all types of contact with ReadyTalk Customer Service.
- Resolve and close basic types of cases
- Follow-up with customer as required
- Track open cases and ensure the owner is updating and closing cases in a timely manner.
- Provide ad-hoc training to customers who call into the Customer Service line.
- Participate in product testing and training prior to a software release.
- Train new hires on providing customer service and create and maintain customer service training documentation.
- Other projects as required
- Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interact with customers of all levels and abilities in a professional manner via phone and email.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues/projects at one time and communicate status and resolution effectively and in a timely manner.
- Strong problem-solving and attention to detail skills. Ability to solve problems independently and work well with various team members across different departments.
- Proficient in MS Office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Salesforce helpful, but not necessary.
ReadyTalk is an Equal Opportunity Employer