As a Demand Generation Manager for ReadyTalk, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of demand generation activities to acquire new customers, generate demand for ReadyTalk’s products and services, and drive leads to our direct sales organization. Experience across a broad range of activities, including email marketing, marketing automation, lead nurturing, campaign analysis and related activities aimed at delivering successful campaigns is required. The ideal candidate will also have successfully managed a webinar series to generate thought leadership and demand.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with the marketing, partnership and sales teams to ensure we are creating and executing marketing campaigns with maximum success.
- Plan, develop and execute our email marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Create messaging and creative for email marketing campaigns and corresponding talking points for sales follow up, including sales playbooks to outline campaign initiatives and metrics.
- Monitor, analyze and report on email campaign results and KPIs, highlighting successes, trends and opportunities to enhance and improve effectiveness.
- Define segmentation of customer and prospect data to support campaign strategy and marketing tactics; purchase lists, perform segmentation and targeting.
- Propose and execute A/B and multivariable testing on emails and landing pages to maximize ROI.
- Stay abreast of best practices, current trends and technology developments in demand generation.
- Manage marketing email and landing page campaign calendar and activities to account for email frequency, persona targeting, and message consistency.
- Qualify and recommend new programs such as content syndication, advertising campaigns, and webinar series strategies to cost-effectively generate new leads based on success or failure of previous campaigns.
- Oversee the strategy for our webinar series, including recruiting and interacting with guest speakers, webinar promotion, expanding the program while ensuring it remains effective.
- Minimum 5+ years’ relevant B2B software marketing experience; 3+ years’ experience in email/push marketing or other online direct marketing.
- Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to challenges.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects.
- Experience working with sales organizations as it relates to successfully executing a campaign, gaining buy-in and gathering feedback.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation systems and CRM (we use Eloqua and Salesforce)
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Marketing analytics experience a strong plus.
Necessary Skills and Education
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral - including writing marketing campaigns to generate engagement.
- HTML/CSS skills are highly desired.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills required as well as proficiency with the entire MS Office suite.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing