This individual will be responsible for the strategic direction of all aspects of Human Resources at ReadyTalk. The HR Director will work closely with senior leadership to ensure that HR programs, policies, practices and philosophy work cohesively with the strategic direction of the organization and fully support key priorities and business objectives. They will understand ReadyTalk’s business with enough clarity to ensure that all initiatives are focused on the betterment of the organization, and tied to key success measures to demonstrate value.
This person will establish strong relationships with management and staff to develop, maintain and continuously update as necessary a platform of progressive HR tools and practices that maximize organization effectiveness, support ReadyTalk culture, and uphold company policies and practices.
The ideal candidate takes a “Hands on” approach and is responsible for developing and maintaining effective and competitive programs in recruiting, performance management, compensation and benefits, communications and training programs as well as operational issues. Through day-to-day involvement serve as a strategic partner and resource of best practice HR knowledge.
As part of the ReadyTalk Management Team the HR Director holds a critical role with respect to responsibility and accountability for successful business operations, including creation of a competitive, customer focused, profitable enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 8+ years experience in HR management
- Must have a minimum of 3 years in a senior level human resources leadership role.
- PHR or SPHR certification is preferred
- Start-up company culture experience is a PLUS
- Strategic Initiatives: Provide strategic leadership and operational support on organizational design and forecasting with senior leadership team
- Performance Management: Responsible for all components of a comprehensive ReadyTalk Performance Management Program
- Employee Relations & Organization Development: Respond accordingly to all employee relations and organizational development issues
- Comp & Benefits: Oversee administration and reporting requirements of all existing benefits and compensation programs.
- Company Policy & Legal Compliance: Ensure legal compliance in all HR activities
- Talent Management: -Assist with overall strategic direction of talent acquisition
- Management: Manage the HR team including Talent Acquisition Managers, Benefits Administrator and Organizational Development Manager
- Comprehensive experience in all aspects of HR, demonstrated experience in developing value add programs aligned to organizational priorities, including training and development
- Demonstrated strong leadership ability; high levels of initiative
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills to engage key stakeholders to actively support change
- Demonstrated success and abilities in conflict resolution, with ability to coach team members at all levels within the organization
- Ability to recognize problems and develop and execute successful solution plans
- Strong organizational skills and close attention to detail with ability to prioritize in a changing, fast paced environment
- Confidentiality and discretion required relative to sensitive organizational information