As a Salesforce Administrator at ReadyTalk you will be responsible for configuring Salesforce.com and partnering with all customer facing teams including Sales, Marketing, Managed Events, Accounting and Account Management. You will help improve operational efficiency, achieve substantial revenue growth, and deliver an amazing customer experience. You should have a strong understanding of the Sales process and the Salesforce.com application, extensive experience with data management and reporting, and the ability to manage projects across cross-functional teams.
- Evaluate and implement all Salesforce.com related customization, reporting and integration projects
- Act as the technical and strategic lead on integration of internal business systems with Salesforce.com. This includes marketing automation, financial systems, billing systems, provisioning systems, etc.
- Design, develop and maintain all company, team, and individual dashboard metrics.
- Design, develop and maintain workflow rules, validation rules, email notifications, etc.
- Complete mass date imports/exports as need using the API tool
- Add, configure and train new Salesforce users
- Design, develop and maintain complex user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, validation rules and, custom workflow, etc.
- Create and maintain technical specification documentation including updated system documentation, use and flow and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Create and maintain naming conventions of fields, objects, etc. within the Salesforce.com implementation
- Audit and resolve all data integrity issues
- Understand internal customers’ needs (both stated and unstated) and propose solutions to address those needs.
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions for internal customers
- Maintain professional knowledge and relationships with the Salesforce.com ecosystem
- Stay current with new Salesforce.com release documentation
- Assess and implement new features of Salesforce with high degree of quality and planning
- Keep the user interface clean and efficient
- No direct revenue growth expectations from this role - support the team that is responsible for revenue growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 4 years Salesforce.com administrative experience.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially excel
- Understanding of Marketing Automation tools such as Eloqua or Marketo.
- Ability to quickly grasp new applications and technologies
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Strong relating ability including working collaboratively with others
- Strong attention to detail and solid project management experience
- Deep understanding of sales and business related processes.
- Excellent project management orientation
- Ability to create scalable business concepts and understand how CRM impacts the business
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Strong analytical and research capabilities
- Aptitude to effectively manage time, plan, prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to think and adapt in an ever changing environment
- Proven talent to deliver high-quality, results based work
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification preferred
ReadyTalk is an Equal Opportunity Employer