Are you one of those software developers that talks about what you do to your friends as if it were an art form? Do you consider writing code to be a craft? Do you weave your way through APEX code like a jedi knight wielding dual lightsabers? We’re looking for top talent with a strong working knowledge of the Salesforce developer platform, and you might be the perfect candidate. You’ll be working with our integrations and back-office team to create an awesome customer experience between platforms.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Flexibility to work outside of business hours as a release schedule requires
- 2+ years development experience with Visual Force, Java-script, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch jobs & standard SFDC components.
- 2+ years experience with SFDC Object design, SOQL & SOSL.
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
- 2+ years of experience working on custom end-to-end SFDC projects
- 2+ years of experience java
- Experience with use of the Salesforce.com APIs (via java, or through web services) to integrate Salesforce.com with other tools
- Participate in software development on the Salesforce.com platform using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Attend daily stand-ups, planning sessions, and retrospectives to plan, track, and code development tasks.
- Translate simple to complex user stories into functional and actionable software within the Salesforce environment.
- Present design issues, questions and suggestions for alternate ways of implementing a feature to the Product team
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality, reliable code implemented on schedule
- Understanding of software development process
- Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple development tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good time-management, planning and organization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
ReadyTalk is an Equal Opportunity Employer