ReadyTalk is on the road to practicing Continuous Delivery and we are seeking a Software Build and Deployment Engineer. In this position, you would help in our effort to automate and improve our build and deployment infrastructure. This role places a heavy emphasis on both developing build/deployment systems and providing support to a community of developers and testers. The ideal candidate will be someone who's passionate about developing software and internal tools “the right way” and knows how to maximize efficiency within the software development lifecycle through automation. A keen eye towards troubleshooting and solving problems is paramount.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience developing a common build and deployment infrastructure used by multiple internal software development teams
- A desire to implement best-practices in software development process automation using industry-standard tools wherever possible
- A passion for continuously improving the software delivery processes used by a software development team
- A background in delivering production software as part of a development team
As a Software Build and Deployment Engineer, you’ll be working on a team developing, maintaining, and improving infrastructure, internal tools, and software development processes at ReadyTalk. Our software delivery system is currently made up of the following tools and technologies:
- Debian Linux