We are expanding our web conferencing service to allow up to 3,000 participant connections per event. I’m not really going to give you 3,000 reasons to use ReadyTalk, (I’m pretty sure you’d stop reading after thirty or so), but here are ten reasons why support for 3,000 participants is exciting:
- Reach more participants so you don’t have to repeat content
- Industry leading reliability no matter the size of your webinar
- Company-wide product training
- Investor relations calls
- Lead generation webinars
- HR and benefits training to all employees
- Train all your customers at once
- Deliver continuing education credit to your entire association membership
- Minimize your chance of turning participants away due to capacity limitations
- Get more bang for your buck – one session to reach everyone
This is big news and we hope you are excited too.
As with every web event and webinar, you will still receive the same personal touch and professional event services (see more here). ReadyTalk has invested heavily in the expansion and support of events over the past few years. Event packages, such as Gold and Platinum events packages, and Broadcast Audio will now apply to events up to 3,000 participants in size.
How do I sign up?
Ready to put us to the test? Call 800-843-9166 to book your event today. We have many different packages and levels of service to meet your needs. We bend over backwards to provide an unmatched level of service to our events customers. You truly will not be disappointed if you choose to use ReadyTalk for you next business-critical Web and Audio Conferencing Event.
Paul was formerly an Account Executive at ReadyTalk gaining valuable experience with competitors and the state of the web and audio conferencing industry. Currently in his role as Product Marketing Manager, he is in charge of the competitive landscape, on-demand audio products, and the web meeting interface. Paul loves the outdoors, his pup Huck, his wife Jess, and getting to the ski slopes as much as possible.