Be a more effective collaborator with integrated web, audio and video conferencing.
It’s an exciting day at ReadyTalk; today we launched video conferencing giving customers the ability to increase engagement and create a stronger personal connection with colleagues through video. This new feature is an easy-to-use addition to the meeting experience and excellent for bringing a face to virtual meetings, trainings and interviews.
ReadyTalk video conferencing provides:
- Four simultaneous video conferencing feeds which can be shared by chairpersons, co-presenters or participants.
- Included in your existing web conferencing subscription at no extra charge.
- 25 participant capacity for viewing the video feeds.
- Participants can share their own video when a slot becomes available.
- Chairpersons and co-presenters can actively manage the shared video feeds.
- Video feeds are shared in a film strip next to your web conference content.
We will be enabling video conferencing on ReadyTalk access codes throughout the week. By the end of the week, all customers will have the ability to use this new feature..
Want more? Check out this cool video about the benefits of video conferencing with ReadyTalk. Feel free to follow the link for more information on video conferencing.
How will video conferencing benefit your collaboration? Let us know by leaving a comment below.