Let's be honest... How many of you dread audio conferencing? You pick up the phone, dial a seemingly endless string of digits, wait through prompts, find out you entered the wrong digits, and do it all over again. Day in and day out.
It's 2014 for crying out loud. This should be easier, right?
ReadyTalk just updated our mobile audio conferencing apps to solve this problem for you. If you are one of the 55% of American adults with a smartphone - chances are that device is with you all of the time. Since your device is always with you, why not use it to make your day easier instead of just for texting, Candy Crush, and Angry Birds...
Your smartphone just became your ReadyTalk meeting remote - enabling you to start your audio meetings from any phone, anywhere. Here's how it works:
- Download the app for Android or iPhone.
- Enter your ReadyTalk account credentials and click 'Validate My Information'.
- Allow the app access to your mobile calendar and it will automatically display all of your upcoming ReadyTalk meetings.
- The app will prompt you to 'Start' or 'Join' the audio based on whether or not you are the meeting organizer or participant.
- Clicking the 'Call Me At' link will give you the option to call using your mobile phone or any other phone by clicking 'Add location...'
- Add locations for any frequently used phone like conference rooms, work phone, home phone, etc...
- Voilà! - once you've entered your frequent locations you are 1 click away from starting or joining every audio meeting from ANY phone.
Want to see it in action? Check out our 30 second demo video below or download it today.
Got a brilliant idea for the next great thing we should do? Leave your comments below!