Yesterday, ReadyTalk announced that we have been added to the GSA Contract Schedule and are ramping up our presence in the government space (more on that here). As part of commitment to government agencies, ReadyTalk is a sponsor of National Telework Week (February 14-18).
In celebration of Telework Week, I wanted to share some telework articles and resources that you might find useful:
Tips for Teleworking
- How to Use Communication to Establish Trust in Remote Teams, by Celine Roque, WebWorkerDaily
- 6 Things to Consider Before Taking Your Company Virtual, by Aliza Sherman, WebWorkerDaily
- How to Recognize and Praise Remote Team Members, by Georgina Laidlaw, WebWorkerDaily
- Home is Where the Office Is, tips for creating the perfect home office
Benefits of Teleworking
- Companies Save $10K per Employee per Year from Telecommuting, by Zachary Shahan, Earth & Industry
- Telework Lessons from the Fed, by Ann All, IT Business Edge
What are your tips for teleworking? Favorite resources? Words of wisdom?