As you see, we’ve changed quite a bit of the site—giving it a new look a feel but also making it much easier to navigate and find what you are looking for. If you are interested in how we got here, check our past blog posts on the topic ( #1, #2, #3).
There few features that you’ll want to take note of:
On the Homepage
- Start a conference with the Chairperson Login or join a conference as a Participant.
- Test Your Computer now includes the test for both participants and chairperson/co-presenter.
- Chat with a representative or contact customer support 24/7 for help.
Support & Training
- Sign up for one of four types of free, live training.
- Account Information with resources for account administrators, including Pay Your Invoice.
- Look up missing passcodes, international numbers and other ReadyTalk User Information.
Web Events & Services
- Learn more about our webinar offerings or order a web event.
- Check out all of the tools available for managing an effective audio conference
- Order an operator-assisted conference or order a Broadcast Audio call.
Ever wonder what it’s like to work at ReadyTalk and what we’re all about? Check out the About section.
So, what do you think about the new ReadyTalk.com? We would love your feedback and suggestions.