Have you been attending our Nonprofit Series? The final event is coming up this Tuesday, June 29th @ 2:00ET, and we've gathered some excellent feedback to address. Here is a list of questions our audiences have asked over the course of the series: SEO, WordPress, Google Grants, Facebook that our experts will be covering. Don't miss out!
- How can you make WordPress work with e-commerce - special event ticket sales, merchandise sales, auctions, donations, etc.?
- How do you set up an organization page on Facebook, as opposed to your personal page? And then how do you link that page to and from your organization’s website?
- What is the difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org? Which of the two should nonprofits use?
- Is there a way to customize WP to make downloading documents easier and more efficient?
- Is there an easy way to create a mobile version of your WordPress site?
- Can WordPress integrate with your membership database so you can give access to members only?
- And how do we get a free WordPress site for our nonpofit?
Have other burning questions you'd like to ask our panel? Check out the recordings above then leave a comment on this post and we'll add your questions to the presentation.
Don't forget to register today for A Manager's Checklist for Online Success!