In a recent webinar with Demand Metric, Chief Analyst, Jerry Rackley discussed the method for creating a buzz-worthy webinar – from formulating an idea and generating the best targeted audience, to capturing their attention during the event and creating a compelling reason to follow-up.
Similar to a blockbuster movie, an outstanding webinar takes work - a lot of work. Managing the webinar process could take an entire production crew - a resource most of us don’t have. Fortunately, if you’re successful in your approach, you’ll have all the facets of a big screen hit: buzz-worthy and highly anticipated, a great box office turnout and the potential for plenty of great follow-up marketing opportunities.
So where do you start the process? (Seems a little daunting when I’m putting you head to head with a critically acclaimed movie, I know.) Good news - we’ve already laid some of the groundwork. Now you just have to fill in the blanks. Utilize this Webinar Field Guide which includes 11 templates designed to help you orchestrate your webinar marketing activities, from pre-production to post-event campaigns.
Here is a teaser of what you’ll get (keeping with the theme of great movies, we have to keep you in suspense, at least for a little while):
- Webinar Plan - A mini marketing plan for your webinar strategy.
- Sample Webinar Program Manager Job Description - A sample job description that breaks out the skills and responsibilities required in this role.
- Webinar Project Management - Manage your upcoming, current and past webinars, as well as the team or individual responsible for each.
- Webinar Maturity Assessment - Track and assess your webinar program's performance over time to quickly make improvements.
- Webinar ROI Calculator – Effectively measure the estimated and actual return on time and budget spent on your webinar production.
P.S. If you still find yourself in need of some support, ReadyTalk provides professional, tailored webinar services that offer help from set-up to reporting.