Yes, you. Your analytics.
Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- Spending a few hours each week populating an Excel spreadsheet with numbers you painstakingly gather from twitter, Facebook, blogs, and other sources?
- Drowning in too much data and too many experts trying to get you to do too many things?
- Depending upon Facebook's web-based insights to measure the impact across all your pages-- locations, products, causes, or whatever entities? Unless you're a small business, your presence is not just on multiple social channels, but multiple Facebook pages, whether you're aware of them or not.
- Being asked the value of a fan and not being able to defend the answer. Or measuring your social power vs just how many fans you have versus someone else.
- Having one place to track your website analytics (such as a Google Analytics), but then trying to tie in the impact of everything else online and offline into a single, simple, automated dashboard.
- Having a lot of fans, but not able to determine which ones, by name, are your top fans-- then rewarding them for being so?
If so, then you need to come to "The Right Social Metrics for YOUR Business", coming up in 2 weeks. Mark your calendars. Dennis Yu of BlitzLocal and Justin Kistner of Webtrends share tactics for brands, small businesses, non-profits, direct marketers, and everyone in-between.
Today's guest post was contributed by Dennis Yu, chief executive officer, BlitzLocal. BlitzLocal provides clients with every tool necessary to run a profitable internet marketing campaign. From engineering to analytics, they help you grow your business and generate more revenue. They are also a customer and partner of ReadyTalk.