ReadyTalk Web Seminar Series in July
July is a very exciting month for the ReadyTalk Web Seminar series which features several speakers from a variety of disciplines.
July 10th - 21st Century Sales: Time Management for Sales Professionals
Townsend Wardlaw, Three Value Logic Sales Institute
In the second of our "21st Century Sales" series, Three Value Logic Sales Institute (3VLSI) presents "Time Management for Sales Professionals" to address the reality that today's successful sales professional must coordinate a superhuman volume of activity. Participants in this web seminar will learn why multitasking decreases effectiveness and task-prioritization represents an inefficient method for organizing your work.
July 12th - Broadcast or Podcast:Creating Your Own Business Channel with Podcasting
Paul Barron, NetWorld Alliance
In this web seminar we will discuss the dos and don'ts of why and how you should create your own business channel through the use of podcasting.
Learn when and why to podcast
How to reach your perfect demographic
- What to do once you have a podcast
- How to get your podcast noticed
July 18th - Evaluating Your Marketing Mix: Marketing Analytics 101
Michael Lenzini and John Burnett, Scenario d
This Web Seminar is for marketing managers working at small to mid-sized companies who want a better understanding of the appropriate marketing metrics to employ in strategically assessing the various marketing tools that comprise their marketing mix. This web seminar will consider these tools both proactively and reactively.
July 24th - How to Develop an Investment-Grade Marketing Plan, Part II
Michael Lenzini, Scenario d
Michael Lenzini, CEO of Scenario d, LLC, will cover the top 10 ways you can market and promote your product or service online. Following the framework set forth by Dr. Burnett last month in Part I, Mr. Lenzini will expand on the concept of Framing Dimensions and how to get the right message to the right customer at the right time.
July 26th - Creating a Great Place to Work: Lessons Learned from the 2007 "50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for in America"
Hal Adler, Great Place to Work Institute
Join Hal Adler, President of Great Place to Work® Institute, to understand the essential ingredients and framework for creating a great place to work and what makes this year's "50 Best Small & Medium Companies" so great.
Mr. Adler's presentation will:
- Provide examples of workplace practices at "best companies to work for."
- Examine the business case for building and sustaining a great workplace.
- Suggest everyday strategies for building a strong foundation of trust between managers and employees.
- Offer insight into how the Great Place to Work® Institute selects their annual "Best Companies" lists — including the "50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for in America", recognizing companies with between 50-999 employees, and FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For®, recognizing companies with more than 1,000 employees.
- Share what companies gain from participating in the survey and selection process.
If you wish to get updates about the ReadyTalk Web Seminar series automatically, you can subscribe to our feed here.
[tags] 3VL, Great Places to Work Institute, NetWorld Alliance, Scenario d, Web Seminar, ReadyTalk [/tags]