Today's post is provided by account manager Abigail Wall, who works with customers daily to help them get more from their ReadyTalk accounts and improve their meetings.
We often hear questions about changing the beeping audio entry announcement that you hear when a participant joins your call. We go over this in our free live trainings, which if you haven’t had a chance to join yet I highly recommend attending one! A full schedule of our upcoming trainings can be found on our website. Our trainers will take you through not only how to make the most of our features, but also best practices that will help you take your conferences to the next level.
You can change your audio entry announcement through your online web controls or over the phone. I have included the steps for both processes below. Please let me know if you have any questions about this, or feel free to contact our wonderful Customer Care Team here at 1-800-843-9166 and by e-mail at email@example.com. They also are available by chat through our website.
To change the entry announcement online:
- Login at www.readytalk.com with your access code and passcode where it says Chairperson
- Once in your Conference Center, select “Open Meeting Controls”
- Select the Options button in the top right of your controls
- Select the audio tab and select which entry announcement you would like for your audio conferences. You then can close out of your controls without ever starting a web meeting.
To change the entry announcement over the phone:
- Dial in to your toll free number as the chairperson.
- Instead of pressing option 1 to start an audio conference, press 2 for Account Options, (all changes will affect future conferences).
- Press 2 for name record and entry and exit options.
- Make desired changes as prompted.
- Press the * key to return to the previous menu when complete.
Do you have a question about a ReadyTalk feature? Leave your question in the comments below and we'll address it in an upcoming post.