Why Use this feature?
I think it is safe to say that everyone hates when they see the word “download”. And the last thing someone wants when hosting a web conference is to lose the attention of their audience. With ReadyTalk’s Video Clip Playback feature, we skip the need for a download so that your audience views the video clip in real time for a seamless content flow. The ease of use doesn't stop there! Upload standard audio and video file types in your management library, storing up to 10 files giving you the flexibility to choose from various videos for you your meeting. Use video clip playback to keep your audience engaged with your content to create a greater impact on your meeting.
How to use this feature?
Once you open up your meeting controls, follow these easy steps below:
- Click on the “Insert & Manage”
- Select “Insert Video”
- You can then either “Add New Video” or choose from a video that is currently in your video management library.
- When you “Add New Video” you will select a file from your computer that you wish to upload.
- Next select “Insert” on the video.
- Note: While the video is processing, you may close the video management window.
Keep in mind…
Processing the video clips may be timely depending on the size and length, so be sure to give yourself enough time to upload your video clips before your live meeting.
It's that simple and easy. Create a rich web conferencing experience with video clip playback today!