Visit the ReadyTalk blog every Friday to learn more about a ReadyTalk feature.
Why use this feature?
Add your upcoming meeting to your calendar in a few quick steps!
With ReadyTalk, both the chairperson and their registrants can add an upcoming meeting to their Outlook, Google or Lotus calendars. This easy trick takes a few moments, and hopefully serves as a great reminder, ultimately boosting your meeting attendance.
How to use this feature (As a Chairperson):
- Log into Conference Center
- Click the Schedule a Meeting button
- Input the details of your meeting and hit “Save and Next”
- On the Marketing Meeting page, under the Next Steps section, choose your preferred calendar under the “Add to your calendar” section
- Once you select your calendar type, We will use Outlook for this example,a dialog box will open looking like this. Make sure to select OK:
- The next box to open will contain the meeting details. Select the Save and Close button
- After completing that step, your meeting will be visible in your upcoming meetings
Depending on your choice of calendar, repeat this process for Google and for Lotus.
How to use this feature (As a Participant):
- If you have been invited to register for a meeting, you will receive an email invitation.
- From there, click on your preferred calendar section (Outlook, Lotus or Google) and repeat the same steps as outlined above.
Have a question or a comment? Give us some love and leave one below.