Visit the ReadyTalk blog every Friday to learn more about a ReadyTalk feature.
Why use this feature?
Collaborate with ease with application sharing!
This tool helps a meeting organizer share a document, presentation and more, in its original format. Allow your participants to all view the same item by sharing the most commonly used applications (like Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and many others.
How to use this feature:
- Start a meeting
- Hit the Share button in the top toolbar
To share your applications, select the “Share Applications” button
- Note: The boxes underneath will no longer be greyed out when you select “Share Applications”. Additionally, make sure to have the application open on your desktop.
- Select the application you intend to use and then hit “Share”
The interface will change and you will see a control bar at the top of your computer.
- Remember: When in application share mode, only the application that is open will be visible to the audience. Unshared items will be greyed out.
- To stop sharing, simply hit the green arrow in the top toolbar. It will default to this original screen.
How do you use application sharing in your collaboration? Comment below.