Visit the ReadyTalk blog every Friday to learn more about a ReadyTalk feature.
Why use this feature?
Change is good, and every once in a while necessary.
To that end, we recommend changing your Chairperson Passcode once in a while for security purposes. This private code should be treated like an ATM pin number and only should be used by the conference chairperson.
How to use this feature:
- Dial your ReadyTalk toll-free number and enter your chairperson access code and passcode.
- Select 2 for "Account Options."
- Select 1 for "Change Chairperson Passcode."
- Enter the new passcode, (must be at least 4 digits in length).
- Press #
- Press * to return to the main menu.
Keep in mind:
Your new passcode cannot be intuitive, or easy to guess. To improve the security of your passcode, the system will not allow:
- Sequential series of numbers for an entire passcode (examples: 12345, 4321, 23456)
- Repeating digits for an entire passcode (examples: 1111 or 555555)
- Digits matching the 7-digit access code (examples: If the access code is 2824390, the passcode cannot be 4390, 24390 or 824390, or 2824390)
Have any questions? Contact ReadyTalk Customer Care at any time.