Visit the ReadyTalk blog every Friday to learn more about a ReadyTalk feature.
Why use this feature?
Content is all the rage these days. Turn your recording into an mp4 so it’s easy to share with your participants…and really anyone else! With ReadyTalk it’s quick and easy, and allows you to share the recording through social networks and to upload in other mediums.
How to use this feature:
- Log into Conference Center
- On the ReadyTalk sidebar, select the Manage Recordings tab
- First, click on the Podcast Feed Settings Tab
(Make sure Publish Podcast is checked. If not, check “Publish Podcast and then hit “Save” at the bottom. You will only have to do this once on per access code, as it will remember the setting.)
- Next, select the Recordings tab in the sidebar, then select your recording from your recording list.
- Check the Add to Feed (Edit) Box on the right of the screen. Enter a name for the podcast and hit save
- Once complete, download the mp4 by clicking the Download link under manage recordings.
- Finally, click Advanced Visual mp4. You will be able to save the recording to your computer.
To enable an .mp4 for mobile playback :
- Simply hit “Add to Feed.” This action will automatically generate an MP4.
How have you leveraged your recordings? Let us know by leaving a comment below.