Visit the ReadyTalk blog every Friday to learn more about a ReadyTalk feature.
Why use this feature?
Have a great video that will enhance your content? Make sure to use it in your next ReadyTalk meeting!
Create a more dynamic participant experience by incorporating video clips. Simply upload a video prior to the start of your conference and let your participants enjoy your content in real time.
Supported file formats include flv, mp4, mpeg, swf, wmv, mp3, wav and wma. With the capacity to store up to 10 videos in your Media Management library, you can keep your videos for later use. And when it comes to convenience all video content can be viewed from any computer, mobile device or tablet.
How to use this feature:
- Log into Conference Center and click the Open Meeting Controls button
- Under the Insert & Manage section of the bottom toolbar, select Video
- A dialog box will open. Select “Add New Video”
- When you have selected your video select “Open”
- The system will upload the video. When uploaded, your screen will look like this. Although the video will be processing, you are able to close the dialog box.
- Allow yourself ample time for the video processing. This can be quick or can take up to two hours depending on the size of the video.
- After it has processed, your video will be available in your Media Management library for future use.
And that's it! What kinds of videos have you used in your presentations? Tell us about it by leaving a comment below.