Visit the ReadyTalk blog every Friday to learn more about a ReadyTalk feature.
Today's feature is "Promoting a Co-Presenter"
Why use this feature?
Make meetings more collaborative by promoting participants to co-presenters.
When a participant is promoted to co-presenter during a web conference, they are able to directly contribute. They can share relevant content such as documents and presentations through desktop or application share. And, with the same controls as the chairperson, a co-presenter can help run an efficient meeting by managing chat, muting and unmuting participants, pushing polls and more.
This feature is quick and easy, and does not require a special login for the participant you intend to promote. Simply invite an attendee as you would normally, and then promote to co-presenter within the meeting interface.
- Start a meeting
- In the participants section of the interface, right click on the name of the participant you intend to promote
- Double click on the “Promote to Co-Presenter” option in the menu
- While this is processing, the word (Promoting) will be next to the participant’s name
- When complete, the name will say (Presenter) next to it
- The co-presenter is now able to share content, manage the meeting and more
- If you would like to demote a co-presenter, simply repeat the right click action and click on the “Demote to Participant” option.
Have you used co-presenter in your meetings? Has it been helpful? Let us know by sharing a comment below.