Visit the ReadyTalk blog every Friday to learn more about a ReadyTalk feature.
Why use this feature?
Get the word out! With people as connected as they are these days, don’t miss the opportunity to promote your event through your most important channels. ReadyTalk makes it easy to expand your reach through your favorite social networks including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. It allows you to reach the audience of your audience.
And better yet, turn your participants into ambassadors by letting them promote the event for you. Scroll down for directions and pictures on how to do all of this, and more!
How to use this feature:
- Open Conference Center
- Select the “Schedule a Meeting” button
- Enter the details for your event and then hit the “Save and Next” button.
- The next page is where the magic happens.
Sharing through Social Media
- Under the Promotion Tools section, click on your preferred social network.
- You will see the following screen, giving you the choice of posting/tweeting to your personal network, or a link to copy and paste. Select the one that you would like to use:
This box will look the same for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- When you choose to let ReadyTalk post for you, this is how it will look:
If you selected the box to allow your participants to share:
By selecting this box, you have allowed participants the ability to share for you! After they have registered for your event they will a screen to promote on their own:
And finally, ReadyTalk has a partnership with PR Newswire so it makes it easy to broadcast your event to the world with a press release. Simply select this box under the Promotion Tools section, and follow the prompts from there.
Please note, this service is available for an additional fee.
How have you used social share? Leave us a comment below!