Visit the ReadyTalk blog every Friday to learn more about a ReadyTalk feature.
Why use this feature?
Save precious time…Upload your slide deck before your meeting or webinar!
With ReadyTalk, uploading slides is quick and easy. Do this at your own convenience, but it is especially useful when done prior to an event.
This feature allows you to edit, rearrange and push slides as needed. Especially if you have multiple presenters, uploading slides beforehand helps you structure your slides according to the order of the presenters.
Consider it a sanity saver… often times there are more important things to do at the beginning of a meeting than uploading slides.
How to use this feature:
To upload slides:
- In the meeting interface, on the bottom tool bar, select “Slides” in the Insert & Manage Section
- A dialogue box will open, select your slide deck and hit “Open”
- The upload will begin, and you will have a dialogue box that says “Converting” (this process may vary in length depending on the size of your presentation)
- When all complete, the slide can be seen in the slide window below
To start the slide show:
- Start a meeting
- Double click on the slide you’d like to start with (your slides will be visible in the bottom tool bar)
- A dialogue box will open asking if you’d like to set up a security code (this is optional and not required, it’s up to you)
- When a slide is selected for view, it will have a black box around it the bottom slide window
- You can push slides using the controls on bottom tool bar
What best practices do you have for sharing slides? Share your thoughts below.