The B2B Summit 2012 in Orlando is right around the corner and ReadyTalk will be there exhibiting and showing off its webinar platform and integrations with Eloqua, Pardot, SurveyGizmo and Salesforce.
We've found that in addition to exhibiting at this event, attending is valuable because we are able to connect with marketers who struggle with the same every-day challenges we do - generating qualified leads effectively and efficiently for the sales team.
Here's 5 ways you'll benefit from attending:
1. Relevant content delivered through the sessions (and for purchase) like this one: How to Use Webinars to Drive Content Marketing
2. Beer koozies and wine charms. ReadyTalk will be giving them away at booth #21. Drop off your business card to win a $200 gift card to Wines.com, beermonthclub.com or AMEX.
3. ReadyTalk's very own Beth Toeniskoetter will be hosting a roundtable discussion on keeping your webinar audience engaged before, during and after the event. Ask her for our webinar best practice whitepaper.
4. You'll save $700! Use ReadyTalk's promo code “263-ST-1005” when you register.
5. It's in Disneyworld. Now who doesn't benefit from wearing Mickey Mouse ears?
Drop me a comment and let me know if you'll be there.