ReadyTalk is preparing to roll out our next product launch, Web Meeting 6. But first, it’s time for a Preview. This afternoon, ReadyTalk Beta moves into Preview, bringing Web Meeting 6 one step closer to launch. Web Meeting 6, internally known as Native Client, has been in beta testing for several months. Thanks to continued feedback from our beta testers and the hard work of ReadyTalk engineers, we have been able to greatly improve the product before its release.
Our customers will be able to use Preview for scheduled meetings as well as on-demand meetings. Conference Center will be integrated with Web Meeting, so they can manage all pre- and post-meeting activities in the Preview environment.
Some of the new features you’ll find in Web Meeting 6:
- A redesigned and simple-to-use interface
- Flash-based participant entry to a meeting - this means your participants will be able to join your meeting even faster than before with no downloads required
- Enhanced polling with the ability to create six difference question/response types
- Application sharing with display resizing and rescaling
- A new ReadyTalk Control Bar puts all the chairperson conference controls at your fingertips without taking up valuable screen real estate
- Slide reordering can now be done with a simple drag and drop
- Audio participant name and number matching
Preview will be available on January 29; current customers can directly access Preview at http://www.readytalk.com/preview. Just use your current ReadyTalk access number and pass code and get started.
Not a ReadyTalk customer? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll set you up with a free 30-day trial account that also includes exclusive access to the Preview environment.
Before we launch Web Meeting 6 we want as many customers as possible to experience a free preview and give us feedback. I will be announcing details of our Preview program in the next few weeks. Providing feedback is simple - tell us about your experience using the form at the end of your conference.
Preview gives customers an opportunity to test new functionality while helping us identify any minor kinks. Participating customers enjoy free web minutes while using the Preview environment in addition to experiencing new features.
Stay tuned for my weekly posts as I give you a detailed, sneak peek on the new features you’ll see, best practices on how to use them in your meetings and events, and keep you up-to-date on our progress during this pre-release time.
In the meantime, if you have any questions you can contact me directly at email@example.com or comment here.