Working at ReadyTalk means there are so many things to be thankful for: our great culture, loyal customers, collaborative coworkers, and community involvement to name just a few. In the spirit of the season, I had our marketing team compile a list of things they are thankful for:
Michelle Nikolayevsky, Product Marketing
- Blogging applications!
- We do a lot of collaboration within our team. I’m grateful there is always a helping hand for edits, brainstorming, developing new strategy, etc. That’s rare to find in other organizations.
Simone Nabers, Outbound Marketing
- I am thankful for Cartwheel Fridays and hula-hoop wars that break up some of the inevitable stress that comes along with being a marketer. And cookies. They help too.
- Grateful that I also receive email snafus from other marketing organizations with messed up subject lines, non-working links, and/or the wrong name…we all make mistakes and we can all learn from each other.
Brandon Hess, Inbound Marketing
- A/B testing separating facts from feelings.
- The magic of Photoshop.
- Being surrounded by people I can depend on to forgive me for writing one blog post per two years.
- Free resources like Smashing Magazine, Unbounce, Hubspot and more that keep me up to speed on new trends, tactics, and best practices.
Bo Bandy, Marcom, Brand and Customer Advocacy
- Working with a team of people who are equal parts smart and passionate, aren’t afraid to ruthlessly tease each other, cover my butt and most importantly challenge me to a better marketer.
- Influitive and Compendium – These are the platforms I use to get work done. I’m grateful for their account teams who are invested in my success and address my crazy support requests at all hours of the day.
Kelly Valdes, Marketing Ops
- The inevitable and ongoing love/hate relationship between sales and marketing.
- Collecting new flair for my Eloqua lanyard, and my fellow EloQueen and EloKing teammates.
Mike McKinnon, Marketing Ops
- For memecreator.org so I can make meme’s much faster.
- Such an awesome team that makes me want to come to work everyday
- vlookup in Microsoft excel!
Teresa Lawlor, Marketing Management
- Leadership that entrusts me and my team to take on new projects that constantly challenge us; and accepts our failures (as long as we learn from them) and celebrates our success.
- The laughter that I constantly hear within our department, no matter what may be going on that day.
- Wine - lots of it.
While we are extremely grateful for our customers, our partners, and the platforms that make us work more efficiently, most importantly we are grateful for the people we work with on a daily basis. This is the essence of working at ReadyTalk.
Here's hoping you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving.