A 2013 research survey revealed that marketers are feeling more assured using content marketing to achieve their goals. Regarding webinars, more than 59% of those surveyed said they use webinars/webcasts as a content marketing tactic, and 61% rated it effective-to-very effective as the #3 choice, only behind in-person events and case studies.
Here are six reasons why webinars continue to be so effective:
- Everyone's time is valuable and travel is costly.
- You can provide information in real time, cutting across geographies and time zones.
- Webinars level the playing field by punching up the weight of even the smallest companies.
- You have a good chance of making a connection with a prospect you would not otherwise make.
- Webinars breathe life into existing content such as case studies, research, and whitepapers.
- Webinars help you begin the sales process to convert prospects into customers.
Excerpted from ReadyTalk's ebook entitled "Managing the Webinar Life Cycle from Start to Finish." You can download your copy today.
Want more insight on webinar best practices? Check out: