ReadyTalk and PR Newswire have long been mutual customers, benefitting from the various marketing opportunities that result from both platforms and business models. PR Newswire recently launched a self-service platform, iReachTM, which enables users to easily create and distribute a press release for a low cost. ReadyTalk is always looking for new promotional channels that our customers can take advantage of, and the iReach platform is a perfect fit, especially for those that use webinars to generate new leads for their sales funnel.
Besides being easy-to-use and cost-effective, our integration with iReach by PR Newswire offers several benefits:
Broader (but targeted!) promotion
- Automatically promote your webinar on PRNewswire.com and make it findable by search & news engines
- Ability to target the most relevant audiences when PR Newswire tags your releases for the right industries, subjects and geographies
Increase your website visibility
- Drive more visitors to your site by including back links in your release
Extend the ROI of your webinar
- Your press release is hosted forever with PR Newswire, which includes a search-friendly permalink URL
ReadyTalk customers have access to two iReach packages at special introductory pricing:
- SearchReach: Promote your webinar online and within search engines for $99 per release (a $30 savings!)
- WebReach: Optimize your press release with an image and drive more traffic to your site for $249 per release (a $50 savings)
And, finally, how do you get started?
Log-in to Conference Center to schedule your upcoming webinar. After filling in your meeting details in step 1, go to the ‘Promotion Tools’ section in step 2.
Click on ‘Send a Press Release’ and a new browser window will open to the ReadyTalk iReachTM website.
Choose which option you would like to purchase on Step 1 (SearchReach or WebReach).
You will be taken to Step 2 to start creating the content and details of your press release. For your convenience, the default meeting registration link will automatically be included in the press release body section, along with the following standard language (don’t worry, it’s editable!)
Please click on the following link to register for the upcoming webinar: Meeting Registration Link
Continue through the remaining steps (preview, pay, release!) to complete the process and promote your upcoming webinar to a broader (but targeted) audience.
A few tips:
- Remember to finish setting up your webinar in Conference Center (invitations, registration form, emails, survey, social media promotion, etc)
- Measure the effectiveness of using the iReach platform by creating a unique campaign url and include it in the press release body. **Remember, the default meeting registration link will be automatically populated, so make sure to swap it out!
Please share any feedback, and results, you have on your experience. We love hearing from our customers!