In between Eloqua Experience 2012 and 2013, ReadyTalk gathered feedback from users (both old and new) of our integration. We always have three main goals in mind when adding new features to the ReadyTalk for Eloqua Connectors:
- Automate as much data transfer as possible between the platforms
- Ensure the information is both accurate and timely
- Create maximum value for a marketer's webinar investment
With those considerations in mind, we introduce the latest enhancements to the ReadyTalk for Eloqua app, which includes:
- Post-event Survey Data: Map questions and responses to a custom data object or contact record for lead scoring and follow-up activities
- The ReadyTalk Cloud Component: Extend the life of your webinar by using the recording in content marketing programs. Easily drag and drop the embed code onto a landing page and start promoting the recording for additional lead generation efforts
- New and Improved Experience for Late Registrants: Users can now create email templates in Eloqua for registrants that sign up for your webinar at the last minute, after it's already in progress or has ended. This gives registrants a more streamlined and consistent experience no matter when they register for your event.
A few face-lifts:
- Quicker delivery of registration confirmation emails
- More immediate availability of attendance and in-meeting data after the webinar ends
- Additional outputs like meeting description or presenter information
- A new 'mini' connector that ensures a registrant will receive the correct information in their reminder emails if they are signed up for multiple webinars
Visit our AppCloud listing in Topliners to learn more!