In the Marketing Toolbox: Webinars and Web Events
As a marketer, we know you are continually facing new challenges: creating awareness, generating leads, educating prospects and training customers. Webinars play an important role in the marketer’s toolbox, providing an affordable way to reach audiences.
ReadyTalk’s webinar and web event services were built with marketers in mind. Web Meeting Pro and Webinar subscriptions bundle audio and web conferencing services into single, flat-rate offerings, giving you greater flexibility and predictable pricing. It’s easy to schedule a webinar and tap into tools to customize event emails and web pages, promote the event and track and report on your success.
Plan & Promote
Scheduling your webinar is easy with ReadyTalk: simply enter the meeting details and select from a variety of audio conferencing options. ReadyTalk also gives you tools to help you:
- Incorporate your brand’s look and feel into webinar emails and web pages.
- Save money and time by sending polished email invitations from ReadyTalk or use your current email marketing system.
- Learn more about your audience with custom registration forms.
- Streamline your webinar process by syncing registration and attendance information directly with your CRM system, such as
- Ensure better event attendance with automated event reminders.
- Track program effectiveness with integrated marketing campaigns.
- Promote your upcoming webinar through iReach by PR Newswire, a low-cost platform for distribution of online press releases.
- Expand your reach by promoting your event on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter and allowing participants to share too.
Prefer to use a marketing automation tool, such as Eloqua, to promote and manage your webinar? ReadyTalk streamlines the process with seamless integration.
Plan & Promote your Webinars
Reinforce your brand with customizable registration forms, email invitations, and presenter bio information.
Present & Engage
Deliver a polished and professional webinar; our user-friendly interface, personalized support and powerful in-meeting tools help you:
Control the Experience
Coordinate your audience with web and audio features to support the conference roles of your co-presenters.
- Leverage the time you put into the webinar by recording the session with a click of the button.
- Control the experience:
- View and manage audio and web participants
- Appoint one or more co-presenters
- Upload and display PowerPoint presentations & PDFs
- Share one or more applications or your entire desktop
- Interact with co-presenters and participants via chat
- Gauge audience attention with “raise hand”
- Engage your audience with polling
- Learn more about your audience with a post-event survey.