A Collaborative Platform
Working with colleagues to create, innovate and coordinate business activities requires a conferencing platform that is easy to use and reliable. With ReadyTalk’s audio and web conferencing, you have full access to the tools needed for polished sales demos, customer training and remote meetings.
Start a web and audio conference anytime for real-time collaborative team meetings.
- Conduct an online meeting instantly – simply log in to ReadyTalk to start the meeting; participants only need your 7-digit access code.
- Start meetings faster, join with a click and instantly invite others to ReadyTalk meetings with the ReadyTalk Quick Launcher – a desktop tool available to you when you need it.
- Quickly schedule a meeting and send email invitations through ReadyTalk or directly through Microsoft Outlook using the ReadyTalk Scheduler for Outlook.
- Start meetings faster and on time. Participants with Flash join your meeting in less than 10 seconds with no downloads and an alternative Java application means those without Flash can still attend.
Multiple Presenters with Co-Presenter Roles
Share, control and collaborate with your colleagues to effectively communicate your ideas.
- Multiple people can have “presenter” status simultaneously and you can assign co-presenter rights on the fly.
- Upload and display PowerPoint presentations and images.
- As a chairperson, chat one-on-one with individuals, privately with co-presenters or to the entire group.
Desktop and Application Sharing
ReadyTalk provides easy to use desktop and application sharing for a full collaborative experience.
- Share one or more applications or your entire desktop.
- Let a colleague edit your document by giving control of your desktop or applications (and vice versa).
- Use annotation tools to focus attention and highlight important details.