Deliver high-quality audio directly to participant’s speakers with ReadyTalk Broadcast Audio. Participants can choose the audio option that’s right for them – listening to the web conference over the Internet or dialing in with their telephone.
ReadyTalk Broadcast Audio is perfect for:
- Keeping costs low but supporting a large audience of up to 3,000 participants per event
- International participants – no international rates or tolls
- Flexibility to listen over computer or iPad® speakers or dial-in to hear event audio
- Ensuring a high-quality listening experience for all participants
- Web conferences that don’t require two-way audio interaction with all participants
Why ReadyTalk Broadcast Audio?
Convenience: Offer participants the convenience of listening to the web conference with computer speakers without needing to use a traditional telephone.
Quality: ReadyTalk Broadcast Audio offers a high-quality listening experience because it is optimized for smooth playback, low latency and low bandwidth. Participants have an experience similar to VoIP, but with much higher quality and reliability.
Cost Control: Reach an international audience or expand the size of your web events without blowing your budget.
Broadcast Audio Pricing
Want to use Broadcast Audio on your next webinar? ReadyTalk Broadcast Audio is:
- Included in ReadyTalk Webinar Subscriptions (150, 500, 3000)
- Included in ReadyTalk Gold and Platinum Webinar Packages
- Available as an add-on to ReadyTalk web conferences with operator-assisted audio
You can set up Broadcast Audio via your Conference Controls or you can use Operator-Assisted services, which must be scheduled in advance. Schedule your Broadcast Audio call today or learn how to schedule your own Broadcast Audio event.