Do you use Eloqua to execute campaigns and manage leads? Understand your prospects' buying behavior and move leads through the pipeline faster with ReadyTalk’s full-featured webinar solution that integrates directly with Eloqua’s industry-leading marketing automation platform.
Promote Your Webinars with Eloqua
Use the powerful Eloqua Program Builder or Campaign Canvas workflow to market your live or recorded webinar and drive registration. When a prospect indicates the will attend the webinar or playback the recording, Eloqua automatically sends their data to ReadyTalk to register them. Use your Eloqua landing pages emails to maintain both your workflow and brand look-and-feel.
The Registration Connector includes:
- Unique Join URL
- Additional Contact Data
- ICS file with Unique Join URL
- Event Details
- Handle late registrations gracefully in E9
Increase Webinar Attendance with Eloqua
Drive better attendance rates by making it easy for registrants to add your event to their calendar. With ReadyTalk, you can include an ICS file that contains your registrant’s unique ‘Join Meeting’ link in confirmation and reminder emails sent from Eloqua.
Automatically Capture Behavioral Data
Why ReadyTalk for Webinars?
- No downloads, so participants can join without hassle
- Host events with as many as 3,000 attendees
- High-quality audio delivered over the phone or streaming to the desktop
- Personalized support and service from a team of event experts
- Easily leverage recorded content to drive more leads
After your event, Eloqua will query ReadyTalk to instantly record webinar registration, attendance and interactivity data in Eloqua saving you valuable time and speeding up post-event activities like lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, follow-up and sales hand-off. The Post-Event Connector includes:
- Attendance status and duration of stay
- First entry time and last exit time
- Poll questions and answers
- Post-Event Lead Creator
- Contacts in ReadyTalk but not in Eloqua
Extend Webinar ROI
Utilize recorded content to follow-up with attendees and no shows after the live event is over or include recordings in your content marketing programs to reach new audiences. The Recording Connectors include:
- A custom playback url for each registrant
- Playback date and how long they viewed the recording
Comprehensive Webinar Features
From polling and chat to slide and application sharing, ReadyTalk gives you all the features you need to run engaging webinars and web events for an audience of up to 3,000 people. You have a robust set of pre-meeting, in-meeting and post-meeting tools at your fingertips—and it’s all included with ReadyTalk’s affordable audio and web conferencing services.