ReadyTalk Scheduler for Outlook gives you the flexibility to quickly and easily schedule and start an on-demand meeting, webinar, product demonstration or training session directly from Microsoft Outlook.
This tool is perfect for:
- Sales Demos: Create on-the-fly web and audio meeting invites for your next sales demo with just a click directly from your Outlook toolbar with ReadyTalk Scheduler for Outlook.
- Training: Invite your participants and schedule your next online training session without leaving Outlook.
- Collaboration: On-demand meetings started from Outlook have full access to ReadyTalk tools, like application and desktop sharing, so you can collaborate quickly.
Ready to Get Started with ReadyTalk Scheduler for Outlook?
- Start a meeting right from Outlook. Instantly start an on-demand ReadyTalk web conference directly from the Microsoft Outlook toolbar.
- Schedule a meeting using the Outlook calendar. Schedule a one-time or recurring on-demand web and/or audio conference using the Microsoft Outlook calendar. The meeting request includes all of the information your participants need to join.
- Hassle-free meeting participation.* Audio Quick Start allows meeting participants to automatically join your web conference and be dialed into your audio conference by simply clicking a link.
- One install lets you manage multiple subscriptions. Schedule meetings for multiple ReadyTalk subscriptions and access codes using the same ReadyTalk Scheduler, saving you time and the hassle of multiple installations.
Quick Access to ReadyTalk Conference Center. Access the ReadyTalk Conference Center and Support section directly from the ReadyTalk Scheduler for Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook® 2007 or 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
Windows® XP (Service Pack 2), Windows Server 2003 (Service Pack 1), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or later Windows operating system.