Think about the other side of a webinar - not the email blasts and follow-up calls. We’re talking about the recording. How are you using it to supplement all the effort you put into the live event? A recent survey of over 400 B2B consumers found that only 16% prefer to watch a webinar live. If you have no on-demand strategy in place you might be missing the biggest trend in lead generation from webinars: the 84% of people who don’t attend the live event .
In this webinar, Pardot and ReadyTalk have teamed up to discuss critical components that all B2B marketers should consider when developing an on-demand webinar strategy:
- How to design a live webinar with your on-demand strategy in mind
- How to choose topics that are evergreen, yet compelling
- Approaches for demand gen vs. nurturing series – how are they different?
- What role does marketing automation play?
- Measuring success – what does it look like?
Great webinars take a ton of time and effort to produce, so the process shouldn’t stop there. Don’t let the largest portion of your leads slip through the cracks – catch them on the other side of the webinar.