Presenting to a virtual audience can be an intimidating even for those who are well-versed in public speaking. As a presenter on a virtual event or webinar, you are competing for your audience’s attention with distractions outside of your control – email, chat, and the Internet are all available at your audience’s fingertips. How can you ensure that your message is being heard? How can you ensure you’re providing leadership and value?
Join Shawn Cardinal, Lead Trainer at ReadyTalk, to learn tips and techniques that can be used by speakers and moderators to educate, entertain, and maintain the attention of your virtual audience.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to be a better speaker in a remote environment
- Moderator tactics
- How to create a visual presentation that complements your message
- Engagement tools and methods
- The value in presenting from a thought leadership perspective
- Simple webinar activities to ‘elevate your game’