Social media provides a direct line to engage your audience and share your brand values in an accessible and immediate way. When people connect to your business and appreciate your expertise, you gain loyalty that can help you grow your customer base.
Engaging with social media is also a valuable tool to use during a webinar and a good channel to distribute the event content afterward. During this webinar, we will show you practical tips for using social media before, during and after the event to engage audiences and continue the conversation after the event.
Join us for this enlightening webinar featuring Jamie Duklas from Booyah Online Advertising to learn how to:
- Set goals and measure success of your social media plan for webinar promotion and ongoing activities
- Define the staffing needed to engage the audience (moderator, speaker, chat monitor, Twitter monitor, etc.)
- Use social media for real-time engagement
- Use chat as a tool to bring the audience into the conversation
- Extend the life of the webinar content with ongoing social media touch points
Attendees will recieve follow up with a link to the recorded event along with a list of the Q&A from the session. Ramp your webinar program up quickly with these easy to implement tips!