A recent survey by the 1080 Group and Quantum Leap Marketing revealed that most webinar promoters struggle with two fundamental issues:
1. How do I promote my online events so my audience shows up in droves?
2. And, how do I engage my audience and get them to take action on the ideas presented at the event?
Whether you are webinar marketer, trainer, or a speaker, you must join ReadyTalk and Roger Courville, author of The Virtual Presenters Handbook and Bob Hanson, President of Quantum Leap Marketing for this live webinar.
In this fast-paced, fact-filled educational webinar you will hear the results of the survey about what is working in webinar marketing and presentation in 2010. You’ll discover:
- Webinars top trends - what's new that you must know for your own events
- Successful promotional practices - what’s working and what’s not
- What audience members value, and what to leave out
- How to create and deliver engaging webinar content…every time
- Common webinars presenter mistakes and how to avoid them
- Top reasons why most of your target audience fail to register for your event, and how to build a webinar marketing plan for 50% (or more) attendees
- Simple, but powerful, virtual event presentation and marketing techniques that work…period.
Attendees will have the chance to get their top webinar questions answered in an interactive Q&A session. We will also pick 5 attendees at random who will get Roger Courville’s new book on killer webinar presentations. Register today!