Join Great Place to Work Institute Co-Founder and Director of Corporate Research Amy Lyman, PhD as she shares lessons and insights from the 2009 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For. How have they performed over the past year, what tools and techniques are they using to keep employees informed during these challenging times, and how are employees responding—has there been a shift in the level of trust?
Let the policies, practices and lessons learned from this stellar group of companies provide useful guidance for your own organization.
Great Place to Work Institute, Inc. has been identifying the 100 Best Companies to Work For® since 1998. Amy will answer questions and explain why workplace culture continues to shift in a positive direction. Here’s what to expect:
- Gain insight into the steps leaders are taking to respond to economic challenges
- Learn about this year’s #1 and #100 company and why they are both great!
- Hear about how the 100 Best differ from the Lower 100 companies—what makes the Best so Great?
- Review benchmark data that provides insight into the performance of companies by size and industry
- Understand the key elements of what makes a Great Place to Work and how to create one
- Understand why great workplaces experience lower turnover, and are more profitable than their peers
- Learn about how your organization can become a Best Companies list participant and benefit from this community of great workplace.