Join Hal Adler, President of Great Place to Work Institute, for a conversation with some of the "Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for in America" and learn what it means to be a great workplace and how your company can benefit by working to become one.
This presentation will:
- Examine the business case for building and sustaining a great workplace.
- Suggest everyday strategies for building a strong foundation of trust between managers and employees
- Offer insight and best practices from the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For and the 50 "Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for in America.
- Introduce how you can participate in the Best Companies competition and invite you to nominate your company of 50 to 999 employees.
- Share how companies benefit from participating in the survey and selection process, including an enhanced understanding of your organization's cultural strengths and opportunities