Connecting to, building and maintaining relationships both personally and professionally can seem to be a daunting task. This coursework shows people how to think and act like Connectors and do this with both efficiency and efficacy.
People that are called "Connectors", as explained by Malcolm Gladwell in The Tipping Point, have mastered the ability to use their connecting skills to bridge the gap between their social and business relationships, be creative, solve problems resourcefully and cultivate an attitude of possibility. Connectors are a blend of curiosity, self-confidence, sociability, and energy.
Erika Brown, the CONNECTORING® Expert and Course Creator, has created a web seminar to help teach connectors and not-yet connectors the tactics necessary for cultivating skills to help you grow and manage your relationships.
This web seminar will address:
- The Real Deal: there is a difference between "contact" and "connection"
- The location of your own "sweet-spot" for your values-based choice to pursue relationship
- Impression Management—the power of appearance in person and online
- Tests for trust—where to utilize the concept of discernment
- Network management metaphors
- Terrific tools for network management and development/growth