This position is primarily responsible for providing Customer Service to ReadyTalk customer’s users. This position works closely with ReadyTalk customers, vendors, Sales team and Engineering team. Secondary responsibility includes updating customer-facing documentation, internal process documentation and other projects as required.
This position is primarily responsible for providing all aspects of Customer Service and Support to ReadyTalk customer’s users. This position works closely with ReadyTalk customers, vendors, Sales team and Engineering team. Secondary responsibility includes updating customer-facing documentation, internal process documentation and other projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience plus one year minimum of experience in a customer facing Customer Service role.
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service and measurable results that demonstrate quality customer care.
- Provide superior support and service on the web-based application via phone, email and live-chat to ReadyTalk’s retail customers and users. This includes:
- Answer basic questions about the ReadyTalk service, Answering “how do I…” type of questions
- Provide troubleshooting for varying degrees of technical issues
- Provide account information including billing, account overview, change of service and other account information as requested by customers.
- Transfer requests and Escalate issues to the appropriate groups as necessary.
- Liaison between non-customer facing departments and user
- Open cases and assign accordingly
- Resolve and close a variety of cases with customers in a thorough, efficient and timely manner.
- Track open cases and if a case has been escalated to an additional team - ensure the owner is updating and closing cases in a timely manner.
- Follow-up with customer as required
- Provide ad-hoc training to customers
- Provide a Wow experience to customers
- Participate in product testing and training prior to a software release.
- Assist in the training of new hires on providing customer service through shadowing and answering questions.
- Other projects as required
- Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interact with customers of all levels and abilities in a professional manner via phone and email.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues/projects at one time and communicate status and resolution effectively and in a timely manner.
- Strong problem-solving and attention to detail skills. Ability to solve problems independently and work well with various team members across different departments.
- Ability to succeed in a team environment and collaborate with other departments
- Ability to quickly learn new technology – both how to use it and how it works.
- Able to teach new technology and ReadyTalk products to others
- Strong interest in technology operations and innovation
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to use positive language to convey messages to customers
- Proficient in MS Office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Salesforce a Plus
- Knowledge of VoIP a Plus
PGi participates in E-Verify. To learn more, please visit : http://www.uscis.gov/