This entry-level account management role is responsible for providing a high level of service to ReadyTalk’s base business customers and identifying opportunities for growth among this segment of clients. The Associate Account Manager will partner with the Account Managers in participating in mass outreach programs that support the growth and maintenance of existing base customers and provide customer referrals for the ReadyTalk sales team. Additionally, the Associate Account Manager will provide tier one technical, event, and training support during peak business hours.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience plus two years minimum of experience in a customer facing Customer Service or Account Management related role.
- Commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience and measurable results that demonstrate quality customer care, timely customer follow up and ability to build rapport and trust with customers.
- Responsible for managing, supporting, and servicing the account related needs of ReadyTalk’s base customers as part of the Account Management Team.
- Ensure users are proficient in using RT services, primarily through recommending appropriate standardized training and support services.
- Respond to customer inquiries and escalate or hand-off accordingly
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, w/follow-up afterwards when appropriate.
- Field incoming direct calls, as well as transferred calls from the Customer Care team for issues and requests that require Account Manager involvement
- Transition new Base customers from the Sales Process to the Account Management process through defined, non-custom transition process.
- Send ‘First Usage’ and other touch-point emails to ReadyTalk subscribers and respond to replies as appropriate.
- Participate in defining and identifying opportunities for Marketing Drip and Other mass Proactive Communication campaigns, and managing follow-up based on activity generated from said campaigns.
- Anticipate issues or problems for upcoming scheduled meetings (using upcoming meeting reports) and recommending solutions to ensure customers deliver high quality and professional meetings.
- Identify Accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers, and proactive outreach to these accounts to ensure they are retained as customers.
- Identify accounts that fit ReadyTalk’s strategic account profile (e.g. company size or industry) or whose revenue / usage is increasing, and transitioning of those accounts to an Account Manager.
- Conduct Rate Reviews/Billing disputes and credits with base customers upon request.
- During peak business hours, provide Tier 1 support and service via phone, email, and chat-based support to ReadyTalk’s retail customers and users.
- Answering basic account and service questions
- Addressing “how do I…” questions about the ReadyTalk service and providing ad-hoc training as necessary
- Troubleshooting for technical issues or user error
- Fulfilling other customer requests that originate from the inbound call queue, bold chat and emails
- Open cases and assign accordingly for all types of contact with ReadyTalk Customer Service.
- Serve as an overflow resource for ReadyTalk Events team
- Setting up, monitoring and/or facilitating Operator Assisted Event calls.
- Ensuring the successful implementation of high profile operator assisted meetings, conferences and events.
- Providing product expertise supporting event customer’s application and utilization of ReadyTalk’s services around production, delivery, and follow-up of Webinars and other operator assisted events.
- Generating additional business with existing clients through effective delivery and support throughout the event management process.
- Act as a resource for the Training team
- Conduct live daily scheduled training sessions and custom training sessions for Strategic customers
- Conduct overflow Dry runs and other training sessions that are part of Operated Assisted Event Bundles.
- Conduct one scheduled training session each week, and act as a backup for training team in leading additional training sessions as the need arises.
- Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interact with customers of all levels and abilities in a professional manner via phone and email.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues/projects at one time and communicate status and resolution effectively and in a timely manner. Ability to maintain focus and composure with frequent interruptions.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, often changing environment, and ability to work at an above average tempo.
- Strong problem-solving and mathematical skills, and strong attention to detail. Ability to solve problems independently and work well with various team members across different departments.
- Ability to build and maintain strong trustworthy relationships with customers. The ideal candidate is driven and motivated to serve their customers needs first and foremost.
- Technical aptitude to learn and consult with customers about technical aspects of the RT service.
- Proficient in MS Office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com helpful, but not necessary.
- Experience using conferencing services is a Plus.
ReadyTalk is an Equal Opportunity Employer