As an inside sales representative you will handle the front end of the lead qualification and sales process by qualifying and closing smaller (as defined by ReadyTalk) inbound conferencing leads. In addition, you will work closely with our Account Executives to qualify (BANT) and hand-off inbound strategic sales leads to specific Account Executives on the team.
You will support a team of Sales Managers, Account Executives as well as interact closely with Marketing on demand gen and sales activities.
- Qualify and close inbound sales inquiries
- Identify a prospect’s existing audio and web providers; quantify current and future usage
- Follow up with new inbound sales leads via telephone, email and chat, following the sales process from beginning to end
- Minimum of 3 hours per day of expected phone time; 10-15% outbound calling or as time allows
- Recognize and report on opportunities in CRM; identify, document, and define decision makers in CRM
- Ability to get BANT and report on those criteria in salesforce.com
- Set up a scheduled demonstration or appointment with an Account Executive
- Close and transition smaller accounts to ReadyTalk Account Management team
- Perform data cleansing and auditing of data to identify gaps, process flaws and missing information
- Understand the customer buying process and how it relates to the sales process and the ability to move to close through consistent follow up, content delivery and mixed media messaging (phone and email)
- Ability to work closely with AEs in qualifying leads and seeking alignment with them
- Comfortable being held accountable to pipeline metrics and follow up time
- 1-3 years previous sales, account management, or customer service experience
- Attention to process and detail amidst multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to produce and excel while working with a team or individually
- Results focused, competitive and self-motivated attitude
- Energy, a positive attitude and a tenacious personality
- Utilize salesforce.com or other CRM to accurately document and monitor all leads, prospects, activities and sales
- Able to grasp new technology and communicate value to prospective customers
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process
ReadyTalk is an equal opportunity employer.