Account Managers are responsible for providing a high level of service and support for our customers with a focus on relationship building, account growth and fostering business partnerships. Responsibilities will include new account transitions from our Sales Department, on-boarding and training, growth of existing business and generating referrals. Additionally, the Account Manager will partner with our Marketing Team to identify and build automated relationships.
Account Managers are responsible for providing a high level of service and support for our customers with a focus on relationship building, account growth and fostering business partnerships. Responsibilities will include new account transitions from our Sales Department, on-boarding and training, growth of existing business and generating referrals. Additionally, the Account Manager will partner with our Marketing Team to identify and build automated relationship programs that support the growth of existing customers, expand usage and provide customer referrals for the ReadyTalk Sales Team.
Our Account Managers are self-motivated, well organized, and are creative problem solvers. They have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and understand the importance of working closely with ReadyTalk’s overall sales and client services team. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate these attributes along with an energetic, persistent and outcome-focused passion for customer service and business success.
Transition new customers from the initial sales process to the Account Management Team. Partner with Account Executives in identifying strategic opportunities for growth and assist in closing new business through a team sales approach.
Retain, grow and manage customer accounts through proactive and support methods:
- Provide support, training, and address technical service needs for new and existing customers
- Create account “stickiness” through customized training sessions, webinar consultation, and utilization of our productivity and integration tools
- Perform routine account reviews, identify potential ‘at-risk’ or ‘growth’ accounts and proactively ensure account health and overall retention
- Build relationships with all key account contacts through proactive face to face, phone, and on-line interactions.
- Partner with account decision makers to evaluate and optimize feature sets and overall revenue opportunities
- Respond to customer inquiries in timely manner and escalate properly if necessary
- Communicate with existing account holders to discuss service experiences and obtain feedback on new feature opportunities
- Work with new and existing customer base to identify opportunities for referrals, growth and account saturation
- Address incoming billing concerns and issuance of any applicable charges and credits
- Achieve monthly/quarterly revenue quota by retaining and growing accounts
Account Managers are responsible for assisting our Events Team with webinar support and management as well as our Customer Care Team with support overflow as needed.
- A proven commitment to providing exceptional customer service and support along with a strong relationship building background and measurable growth in account growth and retention
- 2-4+ years of experience in an Account Management or Sales role, preferably in the technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Effective and professional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems independently and work well with various team members across different departments
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong, trustworthy relationships with customers and colleagues
- Technical curiosity and aptitude to learn and consult with customers about technical aspects of the RT service
- Self-motivated with strong desire to achieve team and individual goals without daily direction from management
- Proficient with MS Office products (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- SalesForce experience is a strong plus
- Experience using audio and web conferencing platforms, a plus