In early December of 2013, ReadyTalk released an integration with HubSpot. The integration allows marketers to:
- Create landing pages for registration and emails for invites, confirmation and follow-up within HubSpot
- Make it easy for registrants to attend your webinar by including an ‘add to calendar’ option in confirmation and reminder emails with a unique join meeting link
- Capture registration, attendance and poll response data on the individual Contact Record in HubSpot to drive quick, tailored follow-up
In early 2014, we had the opportunity to become a certified HubSpot app, which would essentially give our app a gold star from HubSpot, providing their sales and services teams the confidence to recommend ReadyTalk to their customers. As part of the certification process, we asked a few customers that were using the application to participate in three surveys over four weeks.
- Survey 1: Are you receiving the value you expected from the app?
- Customers were asked various questions including if the integration delivers the value that was promised, if it was helping to improve their business, and if the integration compliments HubSpot well
- Survey 2: Is the user interface and support experience on par with the rest of the HubSpot product?
- Users provided their feedback on the visual appearance of the product, ease of navigation, and the knowledge, friendliness and level of help they received from our support team
- Survey 3: How likely are you to recommend the app to a colleague (Net Promoter Score)
- We scored 9s and 10s on this! Enough said.
After the four weeks, HubSpot conducted a personal follow-up meeting with each customer to hear their perspective on the app, as well as ReadyTalk in general. I’m very happy to report that we passed the certification process with flying colors! We are always very appreciative of the feedback that our customers are willing to provide us, especially when it takes time away from their jobs. Each participant provided excellent (and complimentary) feedback about their experience. Here are a few direct quotes:
- ReadyTalk has really cut my time in half for creating and managing webcasts using HubSpot. It really automates so much of the process. I love that I can set it all up at once and can leave it alone up until the webcast occurs, knowing each step will be completed 100% fine!
- Great communication and feedback from ReadyTalk staff
- It works well and is fast! Data on who attended versus who did not gets transferred right into HubSpot, making the follow up procedures for all of my webcasts so easy!
We also received some great ideas about how to enhance the integration, and will be taking all of the feedback into consideration as we build out the requirements for the next release.