Over the past few weeks, we have released several updates across our ReadyTalk core product, Outlook Scheduler, and Salesforce application to create additional efficiency between these three platforms. These enhancements are mainly focused on a collaboration user, like a salesperson, but also benefit a marketing user, like a webinar organizer.
ReadyTalk for Salesforce Application Updates
Map post-event survey questions and responses for a webinar to the ReadyTalk Meeting Member Record
- This data can be used as an additional lead qualification data for more targeted sales follow-up
- Allows a user, like a salesperson, to have visibility into a prospect's webinar and recording playback activities from their Chatter Feed
Permission-based view of the application based on user type
- Enables a more streamlined view of the Salesforce application for collaboration users
- Ability to start or schedule a ReadyTalk meeting or initiate an invitation to playback a ReadyTalk recording from the Case Record
Support for Salesforce Group Edition
- Sync webinar and recording data, start or schedule a meeting from the Contact or Lead record, and more
- Check it out!
Conference Center Updates
Create Default Settings: A user can now save default settings for emails and registration pages, saving time for both the collaboration and marketing user
Customize your registration page and event-related emails with your company's header image
- Asking the same set of registration questions for every meeting or webinar? Now you can set up the registration questions once, and forget about it!
- Customize your registration page and event-related emails with your company's header image
- These features are available and ready to use, just check out the Settings section when you sign into Conference Center
ReadyTalk Scheduler for Outlook Updates
- Automatically update Salesforce.com with Meetings Scheduled in Outlook
- Already an Outlook User? An upgrade is waiting for you!
- Ready to Get Started? Download the Scheduler today!
Check out the latest features and let us know what you think!