Successful customer engagement takes strategy, not luck. Being wishy-washy about social media is so 2010. Now, it’s time to have a social media strategy that connects with your business goals and ultimately delivers results. Customer engagement, quality content and constant monitoring of your brand’s social media presence are all now a part of marketing’s daily vernacular. So, if you’re not sure where to start, or you need help fine-tuning your strategy, the experts at Customer Insight Group have got your back.
Customer Insight Group’s three-part webinar series walks you through current social media trends, getting executive buy-in for integrating social media into your overall mix, and how to plan and amplify your social media strategy. Key takeaways of the webinar series include:
- Clearly define what social media success looks like and quantify your key performance indicators.
- Discover how to use your social media initiatives as a competitive differentiator in 2012.
- Learn how to successfully integrate social media into your multi-channel strategy for the most highly targeted impact and revenue growth.
- Deliver relevant content at the optimal time.
- Accurately track the reach and results of your social marketing efforts.
Register for the webinar at: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/lqngi06ig9bg
Melanie is rounding her third year at ReadyTalk. She works closesly with the sales department to coordinate and excute ReadyTalk’s tradeshow presence. She’s also the goddess of ReadyTalk schwag and party planning. In her free time, you’ll find her spending time with her husband and dog.